Shademaker Polaris Cantilever Parasol
The side post umbrella, Polaris is perfect for private and contract customers. Big enough to cover long outdoor tables with shade, the Polaris is available in three large sizes.
With the crank integrated directly into the main arm, you easily can open and close the umbrella. Also offering a flexible tilting position of shade roof up to approx. 60°, the Polaris is the ideal large umbrella for all areas.
|Size (m)||Shape||Mast size (mm)|
|3.0 x 4.0||rectangle||120 x 77 x 4|
|3.5 x 3.5||square||120 x 77 x 4|
|4.0 x 4.0||square||120 x 77 x 4|
If any of the above details are unclear or you would rather speak to a representative to discuss what might suit your requirements best, please click here.
With the crank integrated directly into the main arm, you easily can open & close the umbrella. Flexible tilting position of shade roof up to approx. 60°. By turning the looking knob the slider is disengaged and the shade roof can be moved free. Slider will block in the integrated toothed-belt as soon the looking knob is in vertical position again.
- Wind rating up to 50km/h
- Durable high performance hub and fittings
- High grade stainless steel cable
- Elegant and simple to operate lift system
- Anodised aluminium frame
- Commercial awning grade fabric
O’bravia Awning is an exclusive new high performance fabric collection (upto 310gr/m2) designed for environmentally friendly outdoor applications. This exciting proprietary blend of 100% solution-dyed polyester offers the umbrellas a 100% recyclable choice that is truly a friend to the great outdoors.
- Excellent colourfastness – backed with a 5 year warranty
- Superb strength and durability providing years of beauty and enjoyment
- Stain resistant fabrics that can easily be cleaned
- Meets or exceeds all industry requirements including UV, abrasion and Cal 117 standards
- Earth friendly fabrics: 100% Recyclable
- Solution-dyed fabric UPF 50+ supplied as standard with 5 year warranty.
Shademakers Colour Swatch
(click image to enlarge)
Concrete base - For free-standing option
|Deck mount - mounting plate available for installation to an existing solid surface|
|In-ground mount - for permanent installation|